All paved surfaces are designed for:
- 60 tons maximum vehicle weight. (tonne if 1000 kg = 1 tonne)
- 13 tons axel load. (tonne if 1000 kg = 1 tonne)
- Maximum vehicle length of 25.25 metres.
All internal roads are designed for:
- Bi-directional traffic.
- Right-hand traffic.
- Road width of 7 metres.
Areas for calibration:
- 3 by 15 metres.
- Made out of concrete.
- Flatness better than 0.1 degrees in all directions.
- Conduit for electric power, fibre and communication/control. Installed along the full length of the accelerations roads, the multi-lane road and the rural road.
- Access points every 150 metres.
- Underpasses to the remote side at each access point.
- V2V and V2I
- Conduit to appropriate control rooms for future installations.
- Wi-Fi coverage for the area
- High-speed Internet connection in all control rooms and garages
- Mobile phone coverage in the area
- V2V and V2I – installation prepared
- Base station which covers the whole area
- Target – Hunter systems with RTK
- Video system synchronized to position
- Balloon cars
- Material to make new targets
- Remote control of balloon cars and test vehicles
- Guard rails
- Traffic signs
- Lane marking equipment
Possible Equipment control for phase 2
- Fog generator
- Rain simulator
- Water spray
- Drying equipment